ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate, resilient Marketing Manager (B2B) to help drive Yogi’s awareness, reach, and thought leadership.
You will play a HUGE role in helping us build out our marketing channels, content strategy, marketing qualified leads pipeline, and more as we continue to grow our customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Head of Insights Partnerships & the CEO to spread awareness of Yogi’s POV for B2B through positioning and messaging
- Develop and execute events/webinars/community engagements
- Provide expertise and thought leadership in support of industry marketing collateral (white papers, briefs, blogs, buyer’s guides, etc.)
- Develop/work with partner ecosystem to develop marketing qualified leads pipeline
- Working with Yogi Insights teams to support the development of customer success stories
Who You Are
- Strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills to small and large groups.
- Superb analytical, organizational, and project management ability
- Experience communicating with sales staff and senior executives (e.g. VP, SVP, C-level)
- Proactive, resourceful approach to solving problems and getting results
- You are curious and always looking for an opportunity to learn and grow
- Understanding of digital marketing practices and technologies
- 3+ years overall work experience in marketing, strategy, consulting, or other business-oriented fields
- Strong preference for work experience in one or more areas of eCommerce, User Generated Content (UGC), Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), etc.
- Ability to be independent, bring your own ideas to the team, be willing to challenge other team members, and be open to being challenged
- Capable of communicating, presenting to, and influencing key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Bonus points for specific job experience working in a software-focused company, preferably enterprise software
- Bonus points for previously marketing to non-durable consumer goods companies
- Ability to have a major influence on our direction as a company, along with career growth opportunities as the team continues to grow
- Early traction in an interesting and growing market (Consumer Data / eCommerce). Plus, we’re backed by great investors, ranging from top VC firms to billionaire hedge fund owners
- Competitive salary and best-in-class benefits. This includes great insurance with covered premiums, 401(k) plan and matches, gym benefits, work-from-home benefits, and unlimited PTO