Yogi is the shopper sentiment solution that enables brands to gain deeper visibility into consumer feedback, sentiment, and voice. Yogi strives to bring consumers and brands closer together by encouraging empathy and compassion. We approach our work with this same spirit, driven by curiosity and a desire to innovate.
Our AI-driven customer sentiment platform, with features like automated insights and robust visualizations, makes it easy to understand how shoppers feel about products - down to granular features and attributes.
Yogi works with partners ranging from Fortune 500 companies to upstart DTC brands to help them increase sales conversion rates, reduce misallocated costs, and increase their overall star rating.
About the Role
You will be one of the core members of our mission-critical Product Operations Team that oversees client implementation through onboarding and beyond.
As a Solution Specialist, you will be involved in every aspect of the product implementation process, taking new clients from contract to successful go-live. Our dream candidate is experienced at implementing bespoke solutions that provide the best experience possible for each of our clients, while designing blueprints that scale for future clients.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team, you will:
- Lead implementations for new clients alongside the Customer Success team
- Partner with business stakeholders and technology leaders to assess client information systems
- Translate client requirements into technical solutions and system design requirements to integrate with our systems
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to build bespoke data pipeline solutions as needed
- Project manage and supervise implementations cross-functionally to ensure timely delivery, while resolving technical issues as they arise
- Create and organize large datasets with our well-defined data ingestion pipeline
- Use empathy in your decision-making to categorize data in-line with client research needs
- Research and design proof-of-concept projects to validate proposed solutions, with an eye on future engineering opportunities
- Confidently support our Insights, Customer Success, and Sales teams in handling the creation, management and maintenance of Yogi dashboards
- Document, maintain, and update processes as they improve over time
- You have 2-5 years of project management, solutions architecture or business analyst experience, preferably in SaaS, tech, market research or related field (highly qualified entry-level position)
- A bachelor’s degree or greater in information technology, computer science, business, or related field
- Must have a track record of deploying SaaS applications for Enterprise clients
- You are a creative, out-of-box thinker who can bring their own ideas to the table
- You are highly tech literate and can learn to use new tools on the fly
- You are a highly effective written and verbal communicator with sharp attention to detail. Your work output is client-ready and you’re comfortable presenting implementation roadmaps to VPs and above
- You have experience working in fast-paced environments driven by KPIs
Behavioral Attributes We're Looking For
- You are detail-oriented, diligent and triple check your work
- You’re just as comfortable seeing the big picture as you are getting into the weeds
- You can be trusted to do your part and lead your own initiatives to completion, even when juggling many tasks at once
- You approach problem solving with curiosity and a desire to learn, and can pick up new skills quickly
- You are lighthearted and can handle serious work with good humor; memes encouraged
- You are honest and empathetic with your team members
- You are an effective and nuanced communicator
- You can navigate the pressures, stresses, and uncertainties that come with working at an early-stage company
- Prior experience working at start-ups, consulting firms, market research organizations, or in CPG brand management
- You can define and have ownership over the role: Opportunity to become a trail blazing member of our Product Operations Team with end-to-end ownership of the processes that make our clients happy
- You’ll make a huge impact: Ability to have major influence on our direction as a company, along with career growth opportunities as the team continues to grow
- You’ll learn a lot, very fast: You will gain rapid exposure to a multitude of top-tier Fortune 100 brands, from industries as diverse as CPG, Health and Beauty, Food & Beverage, Petcare etc.
- Yogi has strong traction and a deep balance sheet, having raised two Venture Capital rounds over the last two years in an exciting and rapidly growing market. Our VC investors have invested in companies such as Rent the Runway, DraftKings, Meetup and Datadog
- Competitive salary, stock, and best-in-class benefits. This includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan and matching, fitness benefits, and unlimited PTO
Timeline & Process
We are looking to fill this position ASAP and will be processing applications on a first-come, first-served basis. In general, you can expect a screening call, a technical assessment, a behavioral interview, and round-robin interview with the broader team.
This position is remote and Yogi employees are based across the country; travel is generally limited to twice a year for company retreats. We prefer candidates that are based in the New York City area since your direct manager is based in NYC, however, we are open to remote candidates that are based in the US.