Customer Success Manager, Insights
New York, NY/Remote | Full-time
At Yogi, we help companies decipher customer feedback, from ratings and reviews to surveys and support requests. Companies are inundated with feedback, but when it comes to turning this data into actionable business decisions, most companies fall short. That’s where Yogi fits in.
We’re a passionate and hard-working group of individuals who are driven to not only build a great product, but to have fun doing so. We emphasize getting things done over pulling long hours, independence over micro-management, and learning from mistakes over fear of making any. Plus, we’re backed by some of the best VCs and angels in NYC who are fully invested in our vision and team, pun intended.
If you’re excited about not only working on interesting technology but also playing a huge role in the direction of our company, we want to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to our small but mission-critical Customer Success team. Beyond the standard expectations of a CSM at an early stage enterprise SaaS start up, this role is unique because it requires the core competency of “data storytelling” – blending your comprehension of large datasets and analysis of data visualizations (charts) to discover insights and form narratives. As a member of our team, you will:
- Establish long-term relationships and gain trust with customers’ teams by meeting regularly, anticipating unmet needs and gathering feedback from them, ultimately with the goal to drive more Yogi usage and secure contract renewals
- Network within customer organizations to develop leads for and secure new business within existing customers
- Become a power user of Yogi and leverage other BI tools like Tableau or PowerBI to create compelling presentations/ reports to drive value for our customers
- Work closely with the Business Development team to prepare exciting and insightful content for lead generation
- Proactively serve as the Voice of the Customer and communicate their needs to the engineering team as they scope new features, improve UI experiences, and map out release timelines
- Provide excellent advice and customer service in every interaction with customers
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Analyst, Research, or equivalent role
- Specific job experience working in a software-focused company, preferably enterprise SaaS
- Be a Customer Service fanatic – go beyond what is expected and look for creative ways to delight customers at every interaction
- Highly effective written and verbal communicator with sharp attention to details
- Independent-minded thinker but a team player: able to bring your own ideas to the team, willing to challenge other team members, and open to being challenged in turn
- Driven and passionate about the product we have built and the work our team is doing
- Excel at rapidly learning about new industries and markets with self-directed research
- Exceptionally comfortable networking within large organizations to find new leads
- Capable of communicating, presenting to, and influencing key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Bonus points for previously working at a start-up, have management experience or have data science proficiency
- Opportunity to have end-to-end ownership of our Customer Success Process, with the independence to build it how you best see fit
- Ability to have major influence on our direction as a company, along with career growth opportunities as the team continues to grow
- Early traction in an interesting and growing market (Customer Experience). Plus, we’re backed by great investors, ranging from top VC firms to billionaire hedge fund owners
- Competitive salary and best-in-class benefits. This includes great insurance with covered premiums, 401(k) plan and matches, gym benefits, free snacks, and unlimited PTO
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a quick blurb about why you’re interested in working at Yogi, and links to anything else you’d like to share.
Our office is located in Midtown Manhattan, two blocks away from Rockefeller Center.
Due to the pandemic, work will be primarily remote with week-long company off-sites held quarterly, primarily in the Northeast US.