Senior Full Stack Engineer
New York, NY | Full-time
At Yogi, we help companies decipher customer feedback, from ratings and reviews to surveys and support requests. Companies are inundated with feedback, but when it comes to turning this data into actionable business decisions, most companies fall short. That’s where Yogi fits in.
We’re a passionate and hard-working group of individuals who are driven to not only build a great product, but to have fun doing so. We emphasize getting things done over pulling hours in the office, independence over micro-management, and learning from mistakes over fear of making any. Plus, we’re backed by some of the best VCs and angels in NYC who are fully invested in our vision and team, pun intended.
If you’re excited about not only working on interesting technology but also playing a huge role in the direction of our company, we want to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking to add a high-impact full stack engineer to our team to help us iterate on our product and deliver new features as we look to grow our user base. As a mission-critical member of our team, you will:
- Work with sales and management to scope new features and map out product timelines.
- Provide architectural guidance for the team and establish robust, reusable patterns.
- Build end-to-end features based on the needs of our customers, potentially touching all parts of the stack (front-end, back-end, cloud deployments).
- Deploy your own code to production on a regular basis.
- 4+ years of experience as a full-time software engineer.
- Specific job experience with dynamic languages (Python, Ruby, etc.), web frameworks (Django, Node, etc.), and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Previous experience working on front-end frameworks (React, Angular, etc.).
- Bonus points for previously working at a start-up, working with data visualization libraries, and/or machine learning experience.
- Opportunity to have end-to-end ownership of large parts of our product, with the independence to build how you best see fit.
- Technical co-founders with experience ranging from tiny start-ups to large enterprises and whose primary focus is building a great software company.
- Early traction in an interesting and growing market (Customer Experience). Plus, we’re backed by great investors, ranging from top VC firms to billionaire hedge fund owners.
- Competitive salary and best-in-class benefits. This includes great insurance with covered premiums, 401(k) plan and matches, gym benefits, free snacks, and unlimited PTO.
Apply at email@example.com with your resume, links to your GitHub (as well as anything else you’d like us to see), and a quick blurb about why you’re interested in working at Yogi.
Our office is located in Midtown Manhattan, two blocks away from Rockefeller Center. Although we’re open to the occasional remote work, we ask that all candidates be based in the NYC area and work primarily from our office.