What You’ll Do
You will be one of the core members of our mission-critical Customer Success Team that utilizes a combination of creativity, project-management software, and Yogi’s in-house tools to ensure that both our internal teams and clients are enabled for success.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be involved in every part of our customer’s journey. You will be tasked with taking our customers from contract signing to becoming lifelong fans of Yogi.
Our dream candidate is an enthusiastic team player that is user-obsessed and enjoys working cross-functionally to provide the best experience possible for our customers. You will be using your comprehension of consumer goods and our best-in-class AI models to enable our customers to understand consumer preferences in seconds.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Translate customer needs into project requirements, and handle multiple projects to completion on-time
- Confidently support our Insights, Customer Success, and Sales teams in handling the creation, management and maintenance of Yogi project dashboards
- Handle not-yet-automated daily operational tasks with an eye on future engineering opportunities
- Develop feedback loops with our operations and engineering teams to improve internal processes and tooling
- Document, maintain, and update processes as they improve over time
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a CSM
- You have experience working in fast-paced environments driven by KPIs
- You love learning and have the ability to pick up new skills quickly (we are patient teachers!)
- You have experience with data analytics tools, and translating data into insights
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You take a curious approach to problem solving and a desire to grow and learn
- A bachelor’s degree or greater
Behavioral Attributes We’re Looking For
- You are customer-obsessed, and will do whatever it takes to keep our clients happy
- You can be trusted to juggle many tasks and clients at once and are motivated to complete those tasks each day
- You are passionate about consumer products and their place in our daily lives
- You are honest and empathetic with your team members
- You are an effective and nuanced communicator
- You can navigate the pressures, stresses, and uncertainties that come with working at an early-stage company
- You can define and have ownership over the role: Opportunity to become a trail blazing member of our Customer Success Team with end-to-end ownership of the analyses and reports that support our Customer Success and Sales teams
- You’ll make a huge impact: Ability to have major influence on our direction as a company, along with career growth opportunities as the team continues to grow
- You’ll learn a lot, very fast: You will gain rapid exposure to a multitude of top-tier Fortune 100 brands, from industries as diverse as CPG, Health and Beauty, Food & Beverage, Petcare etc.
- Yogi has strong traction and a deep balance sheet, having raised two Venture Capital rounds over the last two years in an exciting and rapidly growing market. Our VC investors have invested in companies such as Rent the Runway, DraftKings, Meetup and Datadog
- Competitive salary, stock, and best-in-class benefits. This includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan and matching, fitness benefits, and unlimited PTO
Timeline & Process
We are looking to fill this position ASAP and will be processing applications on a first-come, first-served basis. In general, you can expect a screening call, a technical assessment (of analytical and writing capabilities) and a behavioral interview.
Yogi is a fully remote company, with employees distributed across the United States.